Video. A very entertaining one. About QWERTY. Unfortunately, it doesn’t look like this guy has heard of Colemak.
After wasting an hour reading Abstruse Goose, I have come to the conclusion that no webcomic is worth reading unless you have to look something up at least once every twenty strips.
From this delicious Stack Overflow thread.
Top 10 things likely to be overheard from a Klingon Programmer
1. Specifications are for the weak and timid!
2. You question the worthiness of my code? I should kill you where you stand!
3. Indentation? I will show you how to indent when I indent your skull!
4. What is this talk of release? Klingons do not release software. Our software escapes leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality assurance people in its wake.
5. Klingon function calls do not have parameters – they have arguments – and they ALWAYS WIN THEM.
6. Debugging? Klingons do not debug. Our software does not coddle the weak.
7. A True Klingon Warrior does not comment on his code!
8. Klingon software does not have BUGS. It has FEATURES, and those features are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand.
9. You cannot truly appreciate Dilbert unless you’ve read it in the original Klingon.
10. Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it and let them flee like the dogs they are!
Best things ever. That is, if you’re into cryptography. If you’re not, you won’t understand any of these. But if you are, it will change your life.